How to Recycle plastic milk bottle tops
Many areas will recycle plastic milk bottles, but as you’ll read in this article, there is a lot of confusion about recycling the plastic tops. Some local authorities ask you to put them on the bottle when recycling, others ask you to remove the tops and recycle them separately and others say to landfill the tops!
Some of you might remember collecting milk bottle tops as children for charitable causes. There are not many charitable schemes for collecting plastic milk bottle tops any more, but there is one company who can help.
GHS will collect and recycle milk bottle tops for the charity of your choice. There is a minimum payment amount of 500 kgs but they will keep track of the amount you send in if you just want to post a small pack at a time.
Why not set up a collection point at your workplace or children’s school? You’ll be able to reduce your plastic landfill waste, help the environment and benefit the charity of your choice too.
- How to recycle crisp packets / bags and support charity
- Important annoucement about recycling crisp packets
- How to recycle VHS tapes and audio cassettes
- How to recycle polystyrene chips and get paid!
- 5 ways to reduce and reuse waste in the garden!
- Kristal has left the building! No more plastic bottle tops please